Section from ear to ear, then a top veil section on the backside, followed by a mohawk section from high recession on each side.
2. Starting in the back veil section, I use back to back weave and tease foilayage with Blondor Multi Blonde + 20 vol + Wellaplex, leaving the brighter ends out.
3. Working from back to front, I worked toward the front hairline with slice and tease foilayage with 30 vol.
4. After working back to back sections toward this section, I stopped at the money piece. Here, I added 3 babylights using 10 vol to bring the brightness closer to the face. The first foil at the hairline was a micro-light weave, followed by 2 back to back babylight slices.
5. I then added two babylights on each side (first a micro-light weave, then a babylight slice) as well as around the nape hairline for consistency when wearing a ponytail.
6. After processing, I added a root shadow with Color Touch 6/71 + 6 vol.
7. Then I wet balayaged the ends for added pop with Blondor + 20 vol.
8. To finish the look completely, the end result was toned with Wella Color Touch 10/81 +10/1 + 6 vol.
Remove foils as necessary once they reach your desired level! In this case, a level 9/10 pale yellow.
#haircolor #beauty #barber #instahair #men #hairsalon #girl #fade #hairoftheday